Packaging, Accessories and Documentation
The packaging is sleek done up in black and grey, offering a large image of the keyboard right in the middle. At the bottom, we find the product naming, along with seven key features that this 600K has to offer.
There is much more real estate on this side panel than is shown, but rather than show a ton of black cardboard to include the Cougar logo, we zoomed in to where they show us which of the four switch types can be found inside of this specific keyboard, of which the blue is marked.
Both of the smaller ends are identical, but outside of the web address at the top right corner, all we see is the Cougar logo and another image of the keyboard.
The other longer side of the box is also a great expanse of black cardboard, and the point of interest here is that this is where Cougar offers the specifications chart for those who are picking this up at a big box store.
When it comes to the back of the box, Cougar packed as much on here as possible. They show the keyboard and point out the secondary keys and what they do, and to the right it lists eight features that can be found in this keyboard. The bottom again covers the features, but this time offers them in multiple languages to the right as well.
The inner packaging is top notch with the 600K. The use of dense foam to surround the keyboard should keep it scratch and damage free in transit as it has done for us. They also keep the palm rest separate from the keyboard, and the wiring for it is tucked into the cardboard at the back.
After lifting the keyboard out of the box, there is the black envelope you see at the left tucked into a cutout in the bottom of the box. Inside of it, you will find a manual that helps to explain connectivity as well as button functionality. For those that dig stickers, Cougar also includes a set of them to tag anything you feel they will look good on.
PRICING: You can find the Cougar 600K Aluminum Mechanical 32 Bit ARM Keyboard with Cherry MX Black Switch (KBC600-2IS) for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Cougar 600K retails for $129.99 at Amazon.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: The Cougar 600K retails for CDN$168.99 at Amazon Canada.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing + Update]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Cougar 600K Mechanical Keyboard]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- $32 million of Ethereum stolen by hackers
- Fake AMD Ryzen CPUs have been sent by Amazon
- Avast acquires CCleaner and Speeccy developer Piriform
- Ubisoft hints AC Origins' RPG elements will be monetized
- Google Pixel XL 2 looks amazing in the new concept video
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4