As I stated at the start of the review, there are many reasons that we have come to love Corsair power supplies and the RM750i that we have here today is the embodiment of all of them. The RM750i is an amazing unit and it shows just how committed Corsair is to being the best of the best. It is an industry leading unit that stands out above rest.
Looking at the unit from a performance perspective alone, it is a great unit. The voltage regulation is spot on for an enthusiast grade power supply with all rails being within 2% or less of ATX specifications. The DC Output quality of the RM750i is absolutely amazing and something that we've rarely, if ever, seen from a unit with this low of wattage or price point. The only thing that this unit doesn't exceed at is efficient. It does achieve 80 PLUS Gold and does so well, but it would be over the top if it were to have a Platinum or Titanium rating.
When you start looking at the other pieces of this unit, it just gets better. The unit looks fantastic, has great cable/connector selection, and is packed full of features. It also features the ability to be monitored digitally and controlled with the Corsair Link software. Even after several years, less than a handful of manufacturers offer this technology in their power supplies.
Once you factor in the price of the unit with a seven-year warranty, it becomes clear that this is great unit that you'll be happy to invest in.
Product Summary Breakdown
|Quality including Design and Build||95%|
|Bundle and Packaging||93%|
|Value for Money||92%|
|Overall TweakTown Rating||93%|
The Bottom Line: Great aesthetics, quiet operation, decent price, amazing performance, and an outstanding warranty all come together to make the RM750i a must have power supply.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Package & Inside the Box]
- Page 3 [Cabling Arrangement & A Look Inside]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Red Dead 2 delay won't interrupt future Rockstar games
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017