Overclocking - Let's See How Far We Can Go
We didn't have much time with our MSI Radeon R9 390X Gaming 8G, so we don't have overclocking results to share with the world right now. Instead, what we're going to do is follow this up with an overclocking roundup of the cards we have here in the labs from SAPPHIRE, MSI and HIS.
From our quick push on the MSI card, we were able to clock the RAM up from 6.1GHz to 6.5GHz - but stability was questionable after that. As it stands, the NDA on this review goes up in 1.5 hours, so I'd rather have the review ready than rush my play time with the overclocking on the MSI Radeon R9 390X Gaming 8G.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Facebook pays up to $3 million per ep for original shows
- Intel's next-gen 6C/12T: competes with AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
- Microsoft sees 32TB of unreleased Windows builds leaked
- SpaceX successfully lands second Falcon 9 in 48 hours
- Nintendo expected to double current fiscal year profits
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller