Resilts - Quake 3 Arena 1024x768 32bit Color
Results - MDK2 1024x768, (Hareware T&L Enabled)
Results - Star Trek Armada 1024x768 16bit Color
Results - Star Trek Voyager Elite Force 1024x768 32bit Color
The ASUS A7V133 motherboard is another board from ASUS that commands the rest. Stability, overclockability and compatibility are far beyond expectations. The layout of the board is so clean that no matter the heatsink it is guaranteed to fit on. The only major quarrels was once again the inclusion of an AMR slot over the more widely used ISA slot. The inclusion of the Promise ATA-100 controller with actual support for RAID functions is a welcomed one by the hardware community, now we have a choice of boards to use for RAID. With all said and done the ASUS A7V133 has won our hearts and hopefully for all you out there thinking about getting one this has given you some useful insight into the A7V133's capabilities.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gabe on Half-Life 3: 'the number 3 must not be said'
- Watch Dogs 2's new patch is better on RAM, and more
- Galaxy S8 rumored to cost $849, launches on March 29
- Microsoft loves PC gaming, no HDR support in Halo Wars 2
- Pentium G4560 costs $64, fights Core i5-2500K at $270
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99