Resilts - Quake 3 Arena 1024x768 32bit Color
Results - MDK2 1024x768, (Hareware T&L Enabled)
Results - Star Trek Armada 1024x768 16bit Color
Results - Star Trek Voyager Elite Force 1024x768 32bit Color
The ASUS A7V133 motherboard is another board from ASUS that commands the rest. Stability, overclockability and compatibility are far beyond expectations. The layout of the board is so clean that no matter the heatsink it is guaranteed to fit on. The only major quarrels was once again the inclusion of an AMR slot over the more widely used ISA slot. The inclusion of the Promise ATA-100 controller with actual support for RAID functions is a welcomed one by the hardware community, now we have a choice of boards to use for RAID. With all said and done the ASUS A7V133 has won our hearts and hopefully for all you out there thinking about getting one this has given you some useful insight into the A7V133's capabilities.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple expected to spend $1 billion on shows
- Microsoft to announce Xbox One X pre-order details soon
- VRAM prices increase over 30% in August alone
- Netflix to spend $7 billion on content in 2018
- Intel's next-gen Ice Lake CPUs announced SUPER EARLY
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- how many pcie slots can i use?
- Bios question on new build
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes