Cabling for the Enermax Revolution X't is very straightforward. Natively wired to the unit are the 24-pin Main, ATX 4+4, and a single cable with a pair of PCI-E connectors. The four modular cables consist of on PCI-E cable with two connectors, two SATA cables, and a single Molex + FDD cable.
Rail distribution is as simple as it gets with a single 12V rail. There is no need to worry about load balancing here.
A Look Inside
Inside the Enermax Revolution X't, we find that the PCB is very compact. Enermax could have used a much shorter chassis if they wanted to use a smaller fan, but opted to go for the larger one for a quieter fan.
A single Panasonic capacitor sits on the primary side of the power supply.
The secondary side is riddled with Taiwanese capacitors.
Enermax uses their own ED142512M-OA 139mm twister-bearing fan to provide the active cooling for the unit.
PRICING: You can find the Enermax Revolution X't ATX 630 Watt Power Supply ERX630AWT for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Package & Inside the Box]
- Page 3 [Cabling Arrangement & A Look Inside]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4