The packaging is relatively simplistic with a glimpse of the power supply alongside a wattage and efficiency rating.
The back gives us a wealth of information on the unit. It is important to note that Enermax uses this box for all wattages of this model so make sure you're reading the I/O and cable charts properly. Worth noting here is that the unit features HeatGuard which keeps the power supply fan running for 30-60 seconds after the system powers down to remove residual heat. This is yet another feature that you don't normally find on anything other than a higher-end unit.
All four sides of the box feature the same information, showing a few features of the unit that we've already seen on the front and back.
Inside the Box
Enermax breaks from the traditional packaging materials of foam and cardboard to protect the unit and instead uses a large air packed sleeve. It seems to work quite well.
The top houses the I/O specification label for the unit and shows off their textured black finish on the unit.
Both sides feature the same Revolution X't logo with the opposite being inverted.
The front has all of the modular connections labeled and easily accessible.
Flipping around to the rear of the unit, we find the AC input with on/off rocker switch. Enermax uses standard honeycomb mesh for the venting of the power supply. The two holes below the AC input are for the CordGuard attachment that helps make it difficult to accidentally unplug the power cord from the unit.
On the bottom, we find the clear 139mm fan that cools the unit covered with a standard wire grill for protection.
There are four modular cables included with this unit, all of which are of the flat ribbon type.
Accessories included in the box are the user's manual, AC input cord, CordGuard attachment, mounting screws, case badge, and two Velcro cable ties.
PRICING: You can find the Enermax Revolution X't ATX 630 Watt Power Supply ERX630AWT for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Package & Inside the Box]
- Page 3 [Cabling Arrangement & A Look Inside]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox One S now gets free game of choice from Microsoft
- Apple's total cost to manufacture the iPhone 7 is $225
- Dota 2 the first to host a tournament on a cruise ship
- NVIDIA chip in the 'next revolutionary Apple product'
- Our closest look at the Google Pixel smartphone yet
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now