The packaging is relatively simplistic with a glimpse of the power supply alongside a wattage and efficiency rating.
The back gives us a wealth of information on the unit. It is important to note that Enermax uses this box for all wattages of this model so make sure you're reading the I/O and cable charts properly. Worth noting here is that the unit features HeatGuard which keeps the power supply fan running for 30-60 seconds after the system powers down to remove residual heat. This is yet another feature that you don't normally find on anything other than a higher-end unit.
All four sides of the box feature the same information, showing a few features of the unit that we've already seen on the front and back.
Inside the Box
Enermax breaks from the traditional packaging materials of foam and cardboard to protect the unit and instead uses a large air packed sleeve. It seems to work quite well.
The top houses the I/O specification label for the unit and shows off their textured black finish on the unit.
Both sides feature the same Revolution X't logo with the opposite being inverted.
The front has all of the modular connections labeled and easily accessible.
Flipping around to the rear of the unit, we find the AC input with on/off rocker switch. Enermax uses standard honeycomb mesh for the venting of the power supply. The two holes below the AC input are for the CordGuard attachment that helps make it difficult to accidentally unplug the power cord from the unit.
On the bottom, we find the clear 139mm fan that cools the unit covered with a standard wire grill for protection.
There are four modular cables included with this unit, all of which are of the flat ribbon type.
Accessories included in the box are the user's manual, AC input cord, CordGuard attachment, mounting screws, case badge, and two Velcro cable ties.
PRICING: You can find the Enermax Revolution X't ATX 630 Watt Power Supply ERX630AWT for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Package & Inside the Box]
- Page 3 [Cabling Arrangement & A Look Inside]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google Pixel 2 to feature squeezable frame - Active Edge
- Tencent didn't invest in PUBG studio Bluehole
- Galaxy Note8 will be the first Note with 6GB of RAM
- Amazon Instant Pickup has orders ready in two minutes
- The future of Faraday Future looks clearer
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- how many pcie slots can i use?
- Bios question on new build
- NETGEAR ReadyNAS 626X 10Gbe NAS Review
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes
- ASUS announces DSL-AC88U router
- Final Fantasy XIV: Online exceeds 10 million players worldwide