If you've been doing any research at all regarding water cooling, the name Swiftech has more than likely come up a few times. While the company was created in 1994, they didn't get involved in consumer cooling products until around 1998. From there, as they say, the rest is history. Swiftech has always been about quality over price. Yes, their products often cost a bit more than other similar items on the market, but the fine attention to detail has always been a selling point to their entire product line.
Over the past few years, water cooling has become of great interest to the enthusiast community and Swiftech is still here making a product line with the hardcore overclocker in mind. You may recall a review we did not long ago of the H20-8600 series kit for the Athlon XP processor. This set a high standard for water cooling and we're here to see if they can maintain that high level of quality in a kit designed for the Athlon 64 processor. To make things even more interesting, we'll be testing this new kit on a FX-53 processor based on the .130nm architecture.
So sit back and enjoy as we take a look at the H20-120 water cooling kit provided by the friendly folks at Swiftech. With such a high level of past performance, our expectations are high and we need to know if these folks still have what it takes to be a consideration for your own hard-earned money!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- H20-120 Rev2 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- H20-120 Rev2 - Page 2 [Contents]
- H20-120 Rev2 - Page 3 [Contents ~ Continued]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Apple rumored to remove the 3.5mm headphone jack from the next iPhone
- Just Cause 3's map is huge, covering 400 square miles
- Cards Against Humanity sold nothing over Black Friday, still made $54k
- Das Keyboard takes $20 off keyboards, $0 shipping for holiday sales
- Remedy has finished the 'shivering' end scene in Quantum Break
- Newly built PC won't boot
- Spectre (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- New ASUS Notebook: Event Log flooding with Event ID 17 warnings from WHEA-Logger
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- NEed help setting bios
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis