The Lenovo ThinkPad W540 Mobile Workstation has several IO ports on the unit four IO needs. Let us take a look at what options we have available to us.
Here we are looking at the right side of the Lenovo ThinkPad W550s Mobile Workstation. There are USB 3.0 always-on charging port, USB 3.0 port, miniDisplayPort v1.2 and a Kensington Lock Slot. There is also the main cooling vent located here in-between the miniDisplayPort and the lock slot.
Now looking at the left side we find the power port, USB 3.0 port, VGA output, Headphone/Mic port, SD Card Reader, Ethernet RJ45 and a Smart Card Reader to round out the connections available on the W550s.
At the rear of the Lenovo ThinkPad W550s Mobile Workstation which has no connections.
Looking at the bottom of the W550s, we find there are no access hatches here and it has several vent locations to keep the W550s nice and cool.
The shape of the rear of the battery is conformed to the W550s outside. A round bulge matches the W550s and allows for a gripping surface for when you need to install or replace the battery. The battery just slides right in and locks. On either side of the battery are two unlocking levers when pulled left and right unlock the battery for removal.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specifications]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Temperatures, Cooling and Noise]
- Page 4 [Bundled Software]
- Page 5 [BIOS]
- Page 6 [Keyboard, TouchPad, Screen and Other User Interface]
- Page 7 [Accessory Port Layout and Upgrade]
- Page 8 [Testing Methodology]
- Page 9 [CPU and Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [Power Consumption and Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- SpaceX's December launch postponed until early January
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel