The main supporting features of the X10DRL-CT are its compact size that enables it to fit into short depth server cases and the LSI 3108 SAS3 controller. Large arrays of up to 16 drives can be installed with special options available on request. AHCI & SCU SATA3 (6Gbps); RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 options are also available through the C612 chipset that further expand storage capabilities. We only received the X10SDV-TLN4F motherboard for our tests. The retail package should contain:
- Two (2) 57.5CM SATA FLAT S-S PBF (CBL-0044L)
- One (1) I/O Shield (MCP-260-00084-0N)
Optional accessories are:
- 1U I/O Shield for X10SDV-F/TLN4F in CSE-510/505/504
- 1U I/O shield for X10SDV-F/TLN4F in SC813/SC512 chassis
Here we get a look at the block diagram of the X10SDV-TLN4F motherboard, which shows how all the input and output devices connect to the Intel Xeon processor D-1540.
Here we get our first look at the X10SDV-TLN4F motherboard.
With a size of 6.7" x 6.7", (17cm x 17cm), this is a very compact motherboard. The Mini-ITX size motherboard does have a great deal of real-estate to include a lot of options, the Intel Xeon processor D-1540 is a complete system on a chip and that frees up a great deal of extra components that would otherwise be needed. The D-1540 processor also sports Dual Gigabit LAN which gives this platform excellent network capabilities right out of the box.
The X10SDV-TLN4F motherboard also supports 4x DDR4 RAM slots and can max out at 128GB's using 32GB ECC RDIMM's, or 64GB of DDR4 ECC/Non-ECC UDIMM of speeds up to 2133MHz.
Here we see the 6x SATA3 (6Gbps) ports, the yellow port supports SuperDOM (Device-on-Module) devices. These are enough ports to support basic systems storage needs.
Right behind the video output port, we see a large heat sink that provides cooling for the Dual Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports via Intel i350-AM2 Gigabit Ethernet. Tucked away behind the video out port is a m.2 PCIe 3.0 x4 slot for SSDs which frees up SATA ports and makes this system totally self-contained. We do not have a m.2 SSD here to test this, but we do hear this works fine and adds a great deal of performance.
Here we are looking at the back of the motherboard. On the left there is an IPMI LAN port with 2x USB 3.0 ports underneath. The next stack is 2x Gigabit LAN ports with 2x 10GBase-T ports right next to those. Then the Aspeed AST2400 video out port is last.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch supports remote game downloads
- Nintendo Switch left JoyCons have connection issues
- BioShock devs might be making new Twilight Zone 'game'
- A closer look at Mass Effect: Andromeda's power combos
- Digital Nintendo Switch games locked to one console
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- توكيل صيانة ثلاجة كريازى 01093055835 رقم مبيعات كري&
- صور صيانة غسالات وستنجهاوس 01060037840 % رقم مبيعات و
- اخبار صيانة غسالة فريجيدير 01095999314 اتصل الان مب&
- هنا صيانة كلفينيتور العجمى 01010916814 هوت لاين الم&
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications