Overclocking - Let's See How Far We Can Go
We've changed our charts for our video card overclocking results going forward, where we're just showing the GTX 980 Ti (or whatever video card we're reviewing next), followed by its overclocking results. Below, we have the GTX 980 Ti compared to its overclocked results, showing exactly what type of improvement you're going to see from the overclock we've managed.
[googleadr]We were able to push the Boost Clock from 1076MHz to a huge 1303MHz with 100% stability. At 1329MHz, we had a few issues, but it was perfect at 1303MHz. What kind of performance increase did we see? Some interesting results below.
Metro: Last Light
3DMark Fire Strike Extreme - 1440p
Heaven - 1440p
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Terminator' to wrap with creator James Cameron's return
- PC gaming hardware market hits $30 billion
- Nintendo Switch battery life analysis
- Resident Evil 7 isn't coming to Nintendo Switch
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Hyrule is bigger than Skyrim
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South