Accessories and Documentation
The hardware Reeven sends is universal to all installations. The black backplate addresses both AMD with rectangular mounting, and three square Intel options. The top bracket to the left has the corners set for Intel, and notches at the long sides to accept AMD mounting. As for the cross bar at the top, it sets in the base of the cooler. You can also see the small tabs that help it to lock into the cooler.
AMD and Intel users will need the long studs to pass through the backplate, unless you are an LGA2011 user, as you then opt for the specific standoffs for that socket at the right. The four nuts allow the top bracket to be bolted down, the pair of screws next to them are for the cross bar, and they even offer a small wrench to aide in the installation process.
The last bag of goodies contains the rest of the kit. Here we see four of the yellow fan clips to add a second fan if you would like. In the middle is an LGA775 spacer made of rubber and four washers to isolate the backplate and help lock the studs in place. We also have the white plastic standoffs that go under the top bracket along with a packet of thermal paste to get you underway.
Once this folded up bit of paper us unfurled, opening to eight times this size, we are given everything needed to complete the process with the Justice. Great renderings and a step-by-step process allows any user to get this cooling installed correctly and quickly. With so much room in this guide, they even broke it down to most of the Intel sockets, and then on the back is LGA2011 specific and AMD specific sets of instructions. You really cannot ask for much more.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Reeven Justice RC-1204 CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni