Using the ViewSonic LightStream PJD5255 Projector
I used the LightStream PJD5255 Projector in my office (which is rather large) where it sat on my desk next to my monitors, blasting onto the wall in front of me. The wall is around 10 feet away, so the image on the wall was quite large, but not as large as I wanted.
Moving the projector to the other side of my office and blasting it onto a wall around 20 feet away, and the image was double the size - much better!
When it was blasting on the wall, I adjusted the refresh rate to 100Hz, which resulted in a far smoother experience. Once you start using high refresh monitors, you can't go back, so the use of a projector that is capable of 100Hz is nothing short of impressive. Sure, the resolution will let you down, but this isn't geared towards gamers.
But, that didn't stop me from playing Battlefield 4 on the ViewSonic projector. At 1024x768, my NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X video card had no issue playing at Ultra detail at 100FPS minimum, which is exactly what I did. The ViewSonic LightStream PJD5255 handled it like a champion, with super bright images and silky smooth performance.
For data or office use, the PJD5255 is great. This is the market ViewSonic is aiming for, so I used it as a third monitor for a week with great results. I had the PJD5255 projecting above my monitors, and against the wall, so I had the main page of TweakTown on the wall at all times and browsed Reddit throughout the day.
When I was bored, I would play some TV episodes or movies through Netflix, so I got some great use out of the projector. I had nothing but a smile on my face while watching and reading content on my wall. My daughter would walk into the room in amazement that the image was "so big" that she could "watch YouTube videos all day" on it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dead Rising 4 shambles to Steam in March
- New Call of Duty returns to 'boots on the ground' roots
- Nintendo Switch requires day one update to access eShop
- Nintendo Switch has no Virtual Console games at launch
- Apple new headquarters is ready for April's opening
- توكيل صيانة ثلاجة كريازى 01093055835 رقم مبيعات كري&
- صور صيانة غسالات وستنجهاوس 01060037840 % رقم مبيعات و
- اخبار صيانة غسالة فريجيدير 01095999314 اتصل الان مب&
- هنا صيانة كلفينيتور العجمى 01010916814 هوت لاين الم&
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording