Temperature and Power Consumption
While the NUCs and both BRIX have CPUs of the same TDP (15W), the i7 BRIX I tested a month ago draws a bit more power because of its higher clock speeds compared to the i5 BRIX. The huge delta that I liked seeing on previous small form factor PCs is also present on the i5 BRIX as the CPU really throttles down at idle.
Shots of the BXi5H-5200 idle and load. I ran AIDA64 stability test at the same time as 3DMark Vantage to load the CPU, memory, and graphics.
Shots of the back of the unit where the exhaust fan blows.
PRICING: You can find the GIGABYTE BRIX s BXi5H-5200 for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GIGABYTE BRIX s BXi5H-5200 retails for $599.95 at Amazon.
Australia: The GIGABYTE BRIX s BXi5H-5200 retails for $565 at PLE Computers.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Path of Exile is coming to Xbox One
- Halo 6 won't be Project Scorpio launch game after all
- Tekken 7 release date will be announced next week
- NZXT shows off new Puck cable management system
- Switch's add-on box to use the cloud to boost GPU power?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup