The Packaging and System
The box has a simple design, yet is quite flashy with the lettering. There aren't too many specifications on the box since the model has a different configuration in each region; however this model has an M.2 wireless module installed and room for a 2.5-inch SATA drive.
The BXi5H-5200 is well protected from the elements and the accessories are all packaged in a way so that everything is protected from the elements.
Accessories included are the VESA mounting bracket and screws, AC/DC PSU and cable, an NFC tag, and a driver DVD.
The top of the unit sports a single power button. The bottom has the screw holes for the VESA mount and four rubber feet to secure the BRIX on a table.
The front has two USB SuperSpeed ports and a headphone/microphone jack. The back features a Kensington lock port, the PSU power port, HDMI, mini-DisplayPort, an RJ-45 LAN port, and two USB 3.0 ports.
The sides just have vents for airflow.
Removing the top is pretty simple and requires only a standard Phillips head screwdriver.
Installing the memory and mSATA drive are pretty simple, you can add in a dedicated 2.5-inch drive as well, which is one of the main selling points of this model.
PRICING: You can find the GIGABYTE BRIX s BXi5H-5200 for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GIGABYTE BRIX s BXi5H-5200 retails for $599.95 at Amazon.
Australia: The GIGABYTE BRIX s BXi5H-5200 retails for $565 at PLE Computers.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Civilization VI and Deluxe pre-order deals now available
- Spotify in 'advanced talks' to buy SoundCloud
- Hardware Deals: i5-6600K nears $200, GTX 1070 under $350
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti has no PCIe power connector
- AMD rumored to launch Vega 10 with HBM2 later this year
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now