Case Build and Finished Product
With our standard system installed, it is easy to fathom the amount of room left for LCS support. Plenty of room above the motherboard, and with the bays out of the front, there is a ton more room, and even with a decent length PSU in play, we could also still opt for cooling in the floor as well.
The back of the chassis fills out as we would expect. The dust shield snapped right in, we did have to flex the chassis ever so slightly to align the card, and the PSU fits snugly against the gasket.
Behind the scenes, we took a bit of time to reroute the wiring and tidy things up as much as possible, and there is still plenty of room for power leads, fan hubs, or anything else like PSU extensions if desired. Also, we took the SSD, mounted it to the tray, and locked it into the lower of the two optional locations at the left.
Once everything is all bundled back together and the panels are securely locked back into the chassis, we find at this point, absolutely nothing about the aesthetics or outward design has changed, and is something we tend to like when it comes to chassis design.
Unless you are behind the chassis once it is powered on, the only way you would know it is on is by the LED backlit ring around the power button shown here. The light to the left also should illuminate, but we missed it in five attempts to get it illuminated with an SSD booting the OS.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NASA announces conference on discovery beyond our System
- Samsung teases Exynos 9; it could power the Galaxy S8
- Spectacles are finally available for online purchase
- Moto G5 and G5 Plus specs leak ahead of the launch
- HTC's new One X10 teased, a new budget 5.5-inch phone
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league