Inside the Suppressor F51 Continued
The motherboard tray offers a lot of room at the top before the first row of pre-installed standoffs show up, leaving plenty of room for fans and radiator. The tray is clearly marked for ATX and Micro-ATX motherboards, has plenty of wire management with and without grommets, and has a huge CPU cooler access hole.
The floor of the chassis is completely open for ventilation, but the important features we found here are the rubberized, adjustable, support rail for the PSU, and at the back of the chassis is a dense foam gasket put in place to absorb any vibrations the PSU may cause.
The grommets are still easily accessible above the 3-pin powered 140mm exhaust fan. We also see that the eight ventilated expansion slot covers are held in with thumbscrews, and are what will hold your cards securely in place.
Out of the box, the wire management isn't all that bad, and it also shows off the depth of near 25mm in the deepest recesses behind the tray. While we did not add the tray just yet, to the left of the motherboard tray, there are some clips that allude to the ability to clip something in there.
Moving in much closer, and since the fan controller leads are much too short to go in with the normal wiring image, we took this to show not only that it offers three fan support on the controller, but that it is powered via a Molex connection as well.
As to the rest of the wiring, it is all done with black sleeving, and here we find the front panel lighting and switch connections, HD Audio connection, USB 2.0, and native USB 3.0 connections.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Escape from Tarkov closed beta begins next month
- Hardware deals: $229 GTX 1060, $649 desktop with RX 580
- Toshiba announces world's first QLC flash memory
- North Americans to spend most on mobile game purchases
- Google Pixel 2 revealed in a new leak
- GIGABYTE X370-Gaming K7 Motherboard Review
- BIOSTAR X370GTN Gaming Motherboard Review
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- AMD launches the world's fastest graphics card for machine learning development and advanced visualization workloads, Radeon Vega Frontier Edition, available now
- Toshiba develops world's first QLC BiCS FLASH 3D memory with 4-Bit-Per-Cell technology
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus