Inside the Suppressor F51 Continued
The motherboard tray offers a lot of room at the top before the first row of pre-installed standoffs show up, leaving plenty of room for fans and radiator. The tray is clearly marked for ATX and Micro-ATX motherboards, has plenty of wire management with and without grommets, and has a huge CPU cooler access hole.
The floor of the chassis is completely open for ventilation, but the important features we found here are the rubberized, adjustable, support rail for the PSU, and at the back of the chassis is a dense foam gasket put in place to absorb any vibrations the PSU may cause.
The grommets are still easily accessible above the 3-pin powered 140mm exhaust fan. We also see that the eight ventilated expansion slot covers are held in with thumbscrews, and are what will hold your cards securely in place.
Out of the box, the wire management isn't all that bad, and it also shows off the depth of near 25mm in the deepest recesses behind the tray. While we did not add the tray just yet, to the left of the motherboard tray, there are some clips that allude to the ability to clip something in there.
Moving in much closer, and since the fan controller leads are much too short to go in with the normal wiring image, we took this to show not only that it offers three fan support on the controller, but that it is powered via a Molex connection as well.
As to the rest of the wiring, it is all done with black sleeving, and here we find the front panel lighting and switch connections, HD Audio connection, USB 2.0, and native USB 3.0 connections.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 900p docked, 720p undocked
- Super Mario Odyseey hits 7 million views on YouTube
- Mass Effect: Andromeda will support HDR10, Dolby Vision
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99