Inside the Suppressor F51
As we removed the panels and felt the heft of them, we flipped them over to see near edge to edge coverage with sound absorbing material. The left panel, where the optional fan goes, there is a bit of a bump to help strengthen the panel, but currently there is a removable pad in place to close it off when not used.
Back to the front of the F51, we have removed the bezel to find there is nothing attached to it. We also found the second dust filter that resides in the frame of the chassis and not in the bezel. While great for dust protection, a double filter will likely reduce the intake fans efficiency.
Looking inside the main section of the chassis for the first time, we see that the wiring has been run to the bottom of the chassis and passed inside and tied up to keep them safe in transit. We also found a bag in the HDD bays, that you can just see a bit of hanging below the fourth tray down.
There is a lot of room above the ODD bays for water cooling options, but should either of these tool-free ODD bays get in your way, they are both made to be easily removed so that they can get out of the way for anything you need to put in here.
Almost free standing, if not for a few thumbscrews into the motherboard tray plate of the chassis, these six HDD bays are just waiting to be filled with either 3.5" or 2.5" drives, as they are built to do both.
If you have plans to water cool the front of the chassis, or just don't have the need for all these drive bays, you can also remove the entire setup, or break it up and use half the bays. If you do remove the bays, keep the tray handy, as there is another place they fit in this chassis as well.
Just like the front and side panels, one look inside of the top, and it is obvious we are greeted with more sound deadening material. It is also sectioned off so that if you need only one or two of the fan locations, you can leave the unused locations covered.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen 'Horned Owl' APU arrives in 2017
- Xbox wants to be the best place for devs to make money
- Amazon Prime now required for new Twitch subscriptions
- NVIDIA shows how awesome Gears of War 4 looks in DX12
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Forza Horizon 3 Xbox One Review
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now