TRENDnet TEW-828DRU AC3200 Wireless Router
Packaging for the TEW-828DRU is rather simple, with an image of the router centered and marketing information listed below.
Scope of delivery includes the router, power adapter, Ethernet cable, and reading materials.
The front of the router houses a lineup of activity LEDs. As you can see above, everything from the LAN to WLAN ports are included, as well as the USB port.
The rear of the router houses the four gigabit LAN and single WAN port to the right, to the left are the USB ports and WPS button.
The bottom of the router carries the sticker with serial number and Mac address listed. Further down, you will find the default settings for the router.
PRICING: You can find the TRENDnet AC3200 Tri Band Wireless Router (TEW-828DRU) for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4