ZOTAC showed off the GTX 970 AMP! Extreme Core Edition at CES 2015, and while I really enjoyed the dual-slot cooler thanks to its reduced thickness, the finish on the cooler didn't do much for me personally.
Here we have the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 970 AMP! Extreme Core Edition in all its glory. The triple-fan cooler can be seen front and center, with its elaborate cooling system behind of those fans spotted, too.
On the back of the card, we have the metal backplate, which keeps the rear of the card much cooler during stress.
We have the usual Maxwell display output configuration here, with three DisplayPort, one HDMI 2.0 and a single DVI output.
We have SLI support, with four cards capable of being tethered together for some serious performance.
ZOTAC requires just two 6-pin PCIe power connectors, which will keep the power consumption down in smaller cases.
PRICING: You can find the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 970 AMP! Extreme Core Edition for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 970 AMP! Extreme Core Edition retails for $478.98 at Amazon.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Quick Specs and Availability & Price]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Detailed Look]
- Page 4 [Card Specifications & Cooling Setup]
- Page 5 [Testing Method & Test System Configuration]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Synthetic (3DMark and Heaven)]
- Page 7 [Game Benchmarks (1080p)]
- Page 8 [Game Benchmarks (1440p)]
- Page 9 [Game Benchmarks (4K)]
- Page 10 [Performance Summary]
- Page 11 [Overclocking]
- Page 12 [Power Consumption, Sound Testing & Software]
- Page 13 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- HMD confirms US availability for the Nokia smartphones
- Oppo launches F3 Plus with dual front cameras
- Manli's upcoming GTX 1080 Ti features blower fan design
- Hey MSI, where's your GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning?
- EVGA unveils GTX 1080 Ti SC, SC2, and FTW3 variants
- Corsair ONE Pro SFF Gaming PC Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Download "ScanPST.exe tool
- Gamdias Hermes P1 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- H170-PLUS D3 and i7 7700K, both new computer says nothing.
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse
- ASUS announces USB-AC53 Nano Wi-Fi adapter