ZOTAC showed off the GTX 970 AMP! Extreme Core Edition at CES 2015, and while I really enjoyed the dual-slot cooler thanks to its reduced thickness, the finish on the cooler didn't do much for me personally.
Here we have the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 970 AMP! Extreme Core Edition in all its glory. The triple-fan cooler can be seen front and center, with its elaborate cooling system behind of those fans spotted, too.
On the back of the card, we have the metal backplate, which keeps the rear of the card much cooler during stress.
We have the usual Maxwell display output configuration here, with three DisplayPort, one HDMI 2.0 and a single DVI output.
We have SLI support, with four cards capable of being tethered together for some serious performance.
ZOTAC requires just two 6-pin PCIe power connectors, which will keep the power consumption down in smaller cases.
PRICING: You can find the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 970 AMP! Extreme Core Edition for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 970 AMP! Extreme Core Edition retails for $478.98 at Amazon.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Quick Specs and Availability & Price]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Detailed Look]
- Page 4 [Card Specifications & Cooling Setup]
- Page 5 [Testing Method & Test System Configuration]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Synthetic (3DMark and Heaven)]
- Page 7 [Game Benchmarks (1080p)]
- Page 8 [Game Benchmarks (1440p)]
- Page 9 [Game Benchmarks (4K)]
- Page 10 [Performance Summary]
- Page 11 [Overclocking]
- Page 12 [Power Consumption, Sound Testing & Software]
- Page 13 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Tech companies team up to create Global VR Association
- Final Fantasy XV to get free major content updates
- Final Fantasy XV reportedly coming to PC in 2018
- Faraday Future unveils its first electric car next month
- Nintendo Switch switches to full 1080p while docked
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel