In the not too distant past, Thermaltake was known for creating cooling products... period. While the concept of expanding their product line has become common knowledge, they seem to be putting a lot of emphasis on their enclosure line lately. The topic of today's piece is no different; so let me introduce you to the SHARK.
The SHARK is the latest enclosure to fall within the Xaser series enclosure lineup from Thermaltake. It boasts some standard features that we expect to see and some unusual concepts that Thermaltake hopes will make folks take note of this new design. We'll take a look at both sides of the coin so you'll have the information you need to make an informed decision as to whether this case is for you.
So sit back and relax as we see what floats to the surface when looking at this fish out of water.
Sorry, couldn't resist myself there.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Thermaltake SHARK - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Thermaltake SHARK - Page 2 [Exterior]
- Thermaltake SHARK - Page 3 [Interior]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- G.Skill to host OC World Record Stage and OC World Cup at Computex
- Disney's 'Beauty and the Beast' teaser dethrones 'Force Awakens' views
- Rocket League adds cross-play between Xbox One, PC
- AT&T begins enforcing broadband caps, offers $30 waiver option
- Revolutionize your drive with the Automatic Connected Car Adapter
- Does this look like a good and compatible setup/buy?
- Error on GA-Z170X-Gaming 7, config HDD RAID w/M.2 boot drive
- OCZ RevoDrive 400 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- fatal1ty z170 gaming-itx/ac no display after resume
- H61M-DS2 Memory Problem
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition
- G.SKILL hosts OC World Record Stage and OC World Cup at Computex 2016, sponsored by Intel, Samsung, and NVIDIA
- Logitech announces Ultimate Ears Roll 2 speakers
- EK Waterblocks GeForce GTX 1080 block now available
- Crucial announces Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 SODIMMs