In the not too distant past, Thermaltake was known for creating cooling products... period. While the concept of expanding their product line has become common knowledge, they seem to be putting a lot of emphasis on their enclosure line lately. The topic of today's piece is no different; so let me introduce you to the SHARK.
The SHARK is the latest enclosure to fall within the Xaser series enclosure lineup from Thermaltake. It boasts some standard features that we expect to see and some unusual concepts that Thermaltake hopes will make folks take note of this new design. We'll take a look at both sides of the coin so you'll have the information you need to make an informed decision as to whether this case is for you.
So sit back and relax as we see what floats to the surface when looking at this fish out of water.
Sorry, couldn't resist myself there.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Thermaltake SHARK - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Thermaltake SHARK - Page 2 [Exterior]
- Thermaltake SHARK - Page 3 [Interior]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell: Portal 2 is Valve's best single-player game
- Resident Evil 7 will enjoy free DLC chapter post-launch
- Gabe on Half-Life 3: 'the number 3 must not be said'
- Watch Dogs 2's new patch is better on RAM, and more
- Galaxy S8 rumored to cost $849, launches on March 29
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99