Benchmarks - SMB Workloads
Within RAID 0, we found the QNAP TVS-463 to produce some truly impressive results. Database came in at 9154 IOPS, while Web Server was the lowest at 795 IOPS.
RAID 5 brought each of the tested appliances closer together, where peak results for the TVS came in at 429 IOPS with Web Server and the lowest being 207 IOPS with Email server.
Moving on to RAID 10, we found the QNAP TVS-463 bringing in 428 IOPS in Database while email server reached just 68 IOPS.
Workload latency was rather impressive within RAID 0, as you can see the TVS carries a low of 8.4 ms through file server with the high of 35 ms in workstation.
RAID 5 still had the QNAP with the lowest latency, with 18 ms during web server testing and a high of 38 ms during email server.
RAID 10 showed some truly off the chart numbers for every test minus email server. The numbers are so low that you can't even see them show up on our chart above.
PRICING: You can find the QNAP Turbo vNAS TVS-463 SMB NAS for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The QNAP Turbo vNAS TVS-463 SMB NAS retails for $749 at Amazon.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [QNAP TVS-463]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and Management]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Single Client Throughput]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Sequential Workloads]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - SMB Workloads]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Mini is super-small, powerful
- Sony to launch two new Xperia flagship devices this year
- MSI has the first graphics card with a USB Type-C port
- The Nokia 3310 finally goes on sale
- MSI confirms GTX 1080 Ti LIGHTNING Z for Computex 2017
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017