The Supermicro X10DRL-CT server motherboard is the smallest form factor 2P system board that we have tested in the lab. Its small form factor enables it to be installed in compact systems and short depth server cases.
The X10DRL-CT is the base motherboard used in Supermicro systems such as SYS-1028R-MCTR and SYS-1028R-MCT which are compact 1U servers that offer high speed storage with an LSI 3108 controller and Intel X540 Dual 10GBase-T ports for fast network speed. The key features of the X10DRL-CT server motherboard are:
- Dual E5-2600 v3 CPUs up to 145W
- 8x DIMM, up to 512GB ECC DDR4 up to 2133MHz
- 1x PCI-E 3.0 x16 & 2x PCI-E 3.0 x8 slots
- 6x SATA3 ports
- LSI 3108 controller with 8x mini SAS3 12Gbps ports
- SuperDOM, TPM support
- 2x Intel i210 Dual GbE LAN ports, 2x Intel X540 Dual 10GBase-T ports
- ATX form factor 12" x 10"
- IPMI 2.0 and KVM with dedicated LAN
This motherboard can handle up to 145W processors, which allows it to run the E5-2699 v3 (18 core) CPU's. Let us take a closer look at the X10DRL-CT server motherboard.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen 'Horned Owl' APU arrives in 2017
- Xbox wants to be the best place for devs to make money
- Amazon Prime now required for new Twitch subscriptions
- NVIDIA shows how awesome Gears of War 4 looks in DX12
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Forza Horizon 3 Xbox One Review
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now