The Supermicro X10DRL-CT server motherboard is the smallest form factor 2P system board that we have tested in the lab. Its small form factor enables it to be installed in compact systems and short depth server cases.
The X10DRL-CT is the base motherboard used in Supermicro systems such as SYS-1028R-MCTR and SYS-1028R-MCT which are compact 1U servers that offer high speed storage with an LSI 3108 controller and Intel X540 Dual 10GBase-T ports for fast network speed. The key features of the X10DRL-CT server motherboard are:
- Dual E5-2600 v3 CPUs up to 145W
- 8x DIMM, up to 512GB ECC DDR4 up to 2133MHz
- 1x PCI-E 3.0 x16 & 2x PCI-E 3.0 x8 slots
- 6x SATA3 ports
- LSI 3108 controller with 8x mini SAS3 12Gbps ports
- SuperDOM, TPM support
- 2x Intel i210 Dual GbE LAN ports, 2x Intel X540 Dual 10GBase-T ports
- ATX form factor 12" x 10"
- IPMI 2.0 and KVM with dedicated LAN
This motherboard can handle up to 145W processors, which allows it to run the E5-2699 v3 (18 core) CPU's. Let us take a closer look at the X10DRL-CT server motherboard.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017