There certainly is no doubt that Corsair makes some of the best power supplies currently available for consumers to purchase. Their HXi and AXi series units are spectacular examples of what it means to be an enthusiast grade unit. Many spend their time building dream rigs and drooling over having a unit of such quality, but it is unfortunately out of reach for them to obtain. This is usually due to monetary constraints.
The CX series from Corsair seeks to alleviate some of those issues by providing units with a few less features and a little less quality for a much more reasonable price. The CXM series takes it one step further and provides that value with the addition of modular cabling. It is the CX750m that we are looking at today, so let's start looking at the specification of this unit and get to testing.
Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The Corsair CX750M features a single 12V rail rated for 62A or 744W. This is equal to 99.2% of the rated output of the CX750M. Both the 3.3V and 5V rails are rated for 25A each with a combined maximum output of 130W. The 5VSB rail is rated for 3A or 15W. Combined maximum output of the CX750M is 750W.
Protections are usually one of the first items to go when a value unit is created. Corsair knows that these features are important even in a budget unit and thus our feature summary is almost a complete pass. SCP, OVP, OCP, OPP, and OTP are all present. The CX750M is rated for 80 PLUS Bronze efficiency. The CX750M is semi-modular and all cables are either fully sleeved or of the flat ribbon type. Corsair does not rate the CX750M for 100% continuous output at 50C. It is, however, rated for 30C.
Corsair has an MSRP of $99.99 on the CX750M. This makes it competitively priced with the competition. Some quick searching will yield much cheaper prices though, some of which equate to about 40% off MSRP. Corsair backs the CX750M with a three-year warranty.
PRICING: You can find the Corsair CX750M 750W 80 PLUS Bronze Power Supply for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Corsair CX750M 750W 80 PLUS Bronze Power Supply retails for $76.99 at Amazon.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Kingdom Hearts 3 may release in 2019
- Google Pixel 2 devices to feature Snapdragon 835
- Fisker to unveil their new electric car in August
- New Friday the 13th game slashes PC, consoles this May
- Nintendo Switch owners can share game updates locally
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family