There certainly is no doubt that Corsair makes some of the best power supplies currently available for consumers to purchase. Their HXi and AXi series units are spectacular examples of what it means to be an enthusiast grade unit. Many spend their time building dream rigs and drooling over having a unit of such quality, but it is unfortunately out of reach for them to obtain. This is usually due to monetary constraints.
The CX series from Corsair seeks to alleviate some of those issues by providing units with a few less features and a little less quality for a much more reasonable price. The CXM series takes it one step further and provides that value with the addition of modular cabling. It is the CX750m that we are looking at today, so let's start looking at the specification of this unit and get to testing.
Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The Corsair CX750M features a single 12V rail rated for 62A or 744W. This is equal to 99.2% of the rated output of the CX750M. Both the 3.3V and 5V rails are rated for 25A each with a combined maximum output of 130W. The 5VSB rail is rated for 3A or 15W. Combined maximum output of the CX750M is 750W.
Protections are usually one of the first items to go when a value unit is created. Corsair knows that these features are important even in a budget unit and thus our feature summary is almost a complete pass. SCP, OVP, OCP, OPP, and OTP are all present. The CX750M is rated for 80 PLUS Bronze efficiency. The CX750M is semi-modular and all cables are either fully sleeved or of the flat ribbon type. Corsair does not rate the CX750M for 100% continuous output at 50C. It is, however, rated for 30C.
Corsair has an MSRP of $99.99 on the CX750M. This makes it competitively priced with the competition. Some quick searching will yield much cheaper prices though, some of which equate to about 40% off MSRP. Corsair backs the CX750M with a three-year warranty.
PRICING: You can find the Corsair CX750M 750W 80 PLUS Bronze Power Supply for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Corsair CX750M 750W 80 PLUS Bronze Power Supply retails for $76.99 at Amazon.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung confirms faulty batteries caused Note7 fiasco
- Hugo Barra is leaving Xiaomi next month
- 'Terminator' to wrap with creator James Cameron's return
- PC gaming hardware market hits $30 billion
- Nintendo Switch battery life analysis
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni