It seems the other cases were much more colourful when it came to the box, but even so, the black on white packaging still offers options to display naming at the top, offer a rendering of the chassis with features listed in the middle, and tells us to "turn on German engineering".
Keeping the black and white going around the box, when we get to this side panel, we find that Nanoxia has used it to offer three specifications charts, and is also where the box is marked for the color option inside the box.
On the back, the top and bottom are identical to the front, but the center has definitely changed. This time we see a rendering of the opened chassis with an amazing nineteen things about the design being pointed out to potential customers in brick and mortar stores.
Along with the choice of colors used on this shiny packaging, to help save a little bit more money to invest into the chassis, we find that the side panels are indeed identical. Even when we look at the specs charts, they are still in English, German, and French.
Opening the box, our heart sank just a bit as we found the Styrofoam on both ends of the chassis was nearly destroyed. Both caps are broken in multiple places, however, the liner is intact. While this chassis obviously had a very rough journey to us for testing, as beat up as one would suppose this chassis to have been, we found not a single scratch or dent in this DS3.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Nanoxia Deep Silence 3 Midi-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the DS3]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- It's morphin time for new 'Power Rangers' trailer
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni