It seems the other cases were much more colourful when it came to the box, but even so, the black on white packaging still offers options to display naming at the top, offer a rendering of the chassis with features listed in the middle, and tells us to "turn on German engineering".
Keeping the black and white going around the box, when we get to this side panel, we find that Nanoxia has used it to offer three specifications charts, and is also where the box is marked for the color option inside the box.
On the back, the top and bottom are identical to the front, but the center has definitely changed. This time we see a rendering of the opened chassis with an amazing nineteen things about the design being pointed out to potential customers in brick and mortar stores.
Along with the choice of colors used on this shiny packaging, to help save a little bit more money to invest into the chassis, we find that the side panels are indeed identical. Even when we look at the specs charts, they are still in English, German, and French.
Opening the box, our heart sank just a bit as we found the Styrofoam on both ends of the chassis was nearly destroyed. Both caps are broken in multiple places, however, the liner is intact. While this chassis obviously had a very rough journey to us for testing, as beat up as one would suppose this chassis to have been, we found not a single scratch or dent in this DS3.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Nanoxia Deep Silence 3 Midi-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the DS3]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel next-gen Xeon: 59% faster, up to 6TB Optane RAM
- Facebook Live goes social with Live videos with friends
- OnePlus 5 will feature Snapdragon 835, confirms CEO
- Divinity Original Sin 2 launches this September
- Unity valued at $2.8 billion
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017