Processor: AMD Athlon 1.05GHz
Memory: 128MB PC150 Kingmax
Video Card: ABIT Siluro GF2 GTS
Hard Disk: Maxtor ATA-100 7200RPM
Drivers: VIA 4.04 AGP, Nvidia Det3 rev 6.47
Software Used: Sisoft Sandra 2001, 3Dmark2000, Quake 3 Arena, MDK2, Star Trek Armada, Star Trek Voyager Elite Force.
Results - Sisoft Sandra 2001 CPU Benchmark
Results - Sisoft Sandra 2001 Multimedia Benchmark
Results - Sisoft Sandra 2001 Memory Benchmark
Results - 3Dmark2000 1024x768
Resilts - Quake 3 Arena 1024x768 32bit Color
Results - MDK2 1024x768, (Hareware T&L Enabled)
Results - Star Trek Armada 1024x768 16bit Color
Results - Star Trek Voyager Elite Force 1024x768 32bit Color
The Aopen AK73 Pro motherboard is one of the most stable boards we have seen during our testing of Socket A motherboards at TweakTown. While being a little slower in the gaming department though not by much, this board performed flawlessly under Windows 98 and 2000. Overclocking the CPU was easy, while we would rather have had it inside of BIOS its still nice to see overclocking options on the board.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Horizon Zero Dawn is 'best' 4K game on PS4 Pro so far
- Nintendo Switch has 25.9 GB available memory, OS is 4GB
- GDC 2017 tease Ghost Recon Wildlands technology video
- GTX 1080 Ti teased in Halo Wars 2 official requirements
- 'Terminator 2' 3D cinema re-release set for Judgment Day
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league