Processor: AMD Athlon 1.05GHz
Memory: 128MB PC150 Kingmax
Video Card: ABIT Siluro GF2 GTS
Hard Disk: Maxtor ATA-100 7200RPM
Drivers: VIA 4.04 AGP, Nvidia Det3 rev 6.47
Software Used: Sisoft Sandra 2001, 3Dmark2000, Quake 3 Arena, MDK2, Star Trek Armada, Star Trek Voyager Elite Force.
Results - Sisoft Sandra 2001 CPU Benchmark
Results - Sisoft Sandra 2001 Multimedia Benchmark
Results - Sisoft Sandra 2001 Memory Benchmark
Results - 3Dmark2000 1024x768
Resilts - Quake 3 Arena 1024x768 32bit Color
Results - MDK2 1024x768, (Hareware T&L Enabled)
Results - Star Trek Armada 1024x768 16bit Color
Results - Star Trek Voyager Elite Force 1024x768 32bit Color
The Aopen AK73 Pro motherboard is one of the most stable boards we have seen during our testing of Socket A motherboards at TweakTown. While being a little slower in the gaming department though not by much, this board performed flawlessly under Windows 98 and 2000. Overclocking the CPU was easy, while we would rather have had it inside of BIOS its still nice to see overclocking options on the board.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Next iPhone might not be that spectacular after all...
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD