Supports AMD Athlon 700MHz ~ 1.3Ghz @ 200MHz FSB
Supports AMD Duron 600MHz ~ 850MHz @ 200MHz FSB
Reserves support for future Socket 462 CPU's @ 200MHz FSB
VIA KT133 Chipset
VT8368 Northbridge AGPset
VT82c686B Southbridge Super IO
100MHz Internal FSB
200Mhz External EV6 bus supported
1 AGP 4x (Optional AGP Pro)
VIA VT1611A AC'97 Software Audio Codec
1 PS2 Keyboard Port
1 PS2 Mouse Port
4 USB Ports (2 rear accessible, 2 via optional expansion bracket)
2 Serial Ports
1 Parallel Port
3 Audio Ports (Audio out front, Line in, Microphone)
1 Midi/game Port
CPU Multiplier adjustments dipswitches
FSB, Vcore and VIO adjustable via BIOS
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild looks GLORIOUS in 1080p 60FPS
- Xbox One X day one 'Scorpio Edition' console teased
- Galaxy Note 8 might rock next-gen Qualcomm camera tech
- ASUS STRIX Vega 64 trades blows with reference Vega 64
- AMD addresses Radeon RX Vega pricing, stock issues
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes