Case Build and Finished Product
Our build fit without a single issue, and with the motherboard in place, it is much easier to see plenty of room for water cooling above it. We left the HDD cages out to afford the best cooling possible, and outside of that there is nothing out of the ordinary to cover here.
We fumbled a bit with the dust shield, but eventually managed to get it into place. When it comes to the video cards, we did have to slightly flex the back to align the screws, but the PSU at the bottom slides right into place and is ready to be screwed in.
Keeping the I/O wiring slightly left allowed us full access to the wire management holes and gave us no resistance with using the SSD here, or running the rest of the wiring. Outside of slight warping of the panel causing it to be slightly tough to put back on, the wiring is free and clear and caused us no issues in that process.
Any reader who follows our reviews knows we really dig when a chassis looks the same out of the box as it does when the build is completed, no matter the component choices. You could have a Blu-ray player, card reader, and a bay reservoir in use, and nobody would ever know if you didn't show them.
Powering the chassis, there is ever so slight of a hum heard from this distance, enough that the meter was showing us 31 db of noise from two feet at the corner. From the front it is much less noticeable, as it is from the side, but it isn't just the white LEDs of the power button and HDD activity light that lets us know this is powered.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dota 2 the first to host a tournament on a cruise ship
- NVIDIA chip in the 'next revolutionary Apple product'
- Our closest look at the Google Pixel smartphone yet
- Google preparing 'Pixel 3' laptop with new Andromeda OS
- iPhone 7 owners drill hole to find hidden headphone jack
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now