Case Build and Finished Product
Our build fit without a single issue, and with the motherboard in place, it is much easier to see plenty of room for water cooling above it. We left the HDD cages out to afford the best cooling possible, and outside of that there is nothing out of the ordinary to cover here.
We fumbled a bit with the dust shield, but eventually managed to get it into place. When it comes to the video cards, we did have to slightly flex the back to align the screws, but the PSU at the bottom slides right into place and is ready to be screwed in.
Keeping the I/O wiring slightly left allowed us full access to the wire management holes and gave us no resistance with using the SSD here, or running the rest of the wiring. Outside of slight warping of the panel causing it to be slightly tough to put back on, the wiring is free and clear and caused us no issues in that process.
Any reader who follows our reviews knows we really dig when a chassis looks the same out of the box as it does when the build is completed, no matter the component choices. You could have a Blu-ray player, card reader, and a bay reservoir in use, and nobody would ever know if you didn't show them.
Powering the chassis, there is ever so slight of a hum heard from this distance, enough that the meter was showing us 31 db of noise from two feet at the corner. From the front it is much less noticeable, as it is from the side, but it isn't just the white LEDs of the power button and HDD activity light that lets us know this is powered.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Facebook reaches 2 billion monthly users
- Ubisoft founders raise company stake to repel Vivendi
- Samsung sells around 12,000 Galaxy S8 units daily
- EU fines Google $2.7 billion for breaking antitrust law
- Anthem is sci-fantasy, not sci-fi like Mass Effect
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- Patriot Viper V570 RGB Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- WD Red 10TB NAS HDD Review
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller