Case Build and Finished Product
We removed the tray we did not need, and even with them in, they do not impede on the air flow much at all. Making this ATX build look tiny, there is plenty of room at the top, the front, and even on the floor for thick radiators and push/pull fan setups. Maybe even using a HDD tray lower for the pump.
As far as the dust shield goes, that went in just fine. As to the video card, we did find ourselves flexing the chassis to align the screws properly, and due to the curve at the bottom, the PSU isn't exactly flush, but is securely in place.
Of course, we could have gone and used the plastic loops Lian Li gave us, but since the 8-pin lead was traveling right across the middle, we just zip tied everything to that. We fit the 24-pin lead for show mostly to prove it fit without issue and it does. With such little wiring back here, it leaves the storage area wide open as well.
With this version of the PC-V1000L all closed up and ready for testing, the cleanliness of our build quickly becomes irrelevant. Of course, you may pop off the panel for a buddy or two to see, but day to day, nobody will ever see a mess inside either.
Once powered up, noise levels do not exactly lead you to believe it is on. If not for the blue LED for the power indicator, until we got within a foot, the fans were not heard at all. In all honestly, the way both panels match, and since the I/O panel is on the right, this also makes a good left side of the desk choice as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Western Digital reveals new 12TB Helium He12 hard drives
- Tech companies team up to create Global VR Association
- Final Fantasy XV to get free major content updates
- Final Fantasy XV reportedly coming to PC in 2018
- Faraday Future unveils its first electric car next month
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel