Accessories and Documentation
Three bags contain all the screws you will need to fill out this chassis. At top left, we have screws for the drives to lock into the motherboard tray, the PSU screws and motherboard screws. At top right, we have a bag of screws specifically to lock drives into the standard HDD trays near the front. The bag at the bottom offers screws for 2.5" drive installation and extra thumbscrews.
As far as additional wiring is concerned, Lian Li also sends some adapters and a motherboard post beep speaker. On the left is a pair of Molex adapter to power two of the four fans, and at the top is a native USB 3.0 to USB 2.0 adapter for one of the two USB 3.0 leads from the front I/O panel.
For hanging drives on the back of the motherboard tray, these eight grommets are sent to fill the holes securely. We are also given three zip strips, and two larger loops that will stick anywhere you need them and contain the wiring within them.
There are two versions of the manual, but both offer the same thing outside of the language it is printed in. Using black and white imagery and simple text descriptions they do walk you through the entire build and point out features along the way you may have missed. These will get even the most novice builder finished with their build with ease.
While at each tray, the motherboard tray is cut out to accept the wiring, but due to the way it mounts, the drives will not sit back far enough to allow for ninety degree SATA cables to be used easily, if at all. On the flip side of that coin, there is plenty of room for a straight SATA cable to hang behind the tray.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Path of Exile launches August 24 on Xbox One
- Mass Effect: Andromeda singleplayer is dead
- Nintendo should have big Switch stockpile for holidays
- Flash shortage may last throughout 2018
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild looks GLORIOUS in 1080p 60FPS
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes