With a long trip from Taiwan to our lab, the packaging did not fare so well, but we can still get the idea. On what looks like brushed aluminium as the backdrop, there is a large image of the PC-V1000L with USB 3.0 and the other eight features listed down the right side.
We move to a white backdrop for this side of the box, where at the top they offer the model to be found inside, where we have the PC-V1000L B. The rest of the panel is used to show a very basic specifications chart, six times over in various languages.
This side of the packaging looks worse than the first, but we see that the panel is an identical copy of what we found on the front. We are really hoping at this point that the inner packaging is up to handling what this box looks like it went through.
Just like with the front and back panels, the sides are repeats of each other as well. At least a lot of that cost didn't go into the box, considering it usually hits the bin within a day of getting the case.
On the inside, we find the PC-V1000L wrapped in a plastic liner first to keep the aluminum from being scratched. Outside of that, we find pretty average thickness to the end caps used at the top and bottom. While the top layer fared much better, we are disheartened to see the bottom layer is completely busted at all four corners. Going to prove how well this method works though, as bad as the box looks, and as broken as that foam is, the chassis inside is in terrific condition without a mark to be found.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Man walks into Apple Store, destroys Macs, iPhones
- Battlefield 1's new screenshots look digitally delicious
- Deep Silver will publish Kingdom Come: Deliverance
- How you can reel in high pay as a software tester
- J.J. Abrams teases imminent Portal movie announcement
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now