Accessories and Documentation
In with the hardware, we find four sealed bags of screws and bits. There is a bag for the motherboard and PSU screws, and another for the HDD screws at the top. At the bottom, we find standoffs and a socket to drive them, and the bag to the right offers the 2.5" drive mounting screws.
A couple of the screws from the motherboard and PSU bag will also be used for these wire loops. Any of the holes in the tray with threads can be used to accommodate one of these loops, and we get them in two sizes to ensure all wiring can be managed to some degree.
We also find a folded up microfiber cloth tucked in a bag. This is to allow you to remove fingerprints and not leave smudges or streaks in the glass panels when it comes time to clean them.
We also get a manual to show you what all came in the box and what they are used for. It also goes through and explains what bits are removable, how to install components, and will get anyone through the build process pretty quickly.
Since we had one out to mount our SSD to it, we thought we may as well show off the storage trays. This is upside down from the way it installs, but this way it not only shows the spring loaded screws to mount the plate, it also shows the drive mounting holes and options.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [InWin D-Frame Mini Mini-ITX Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the D-Frame Mini]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- No Man's Sky now has less than 1000 players on Steam
- Doom update adds Deathmatch, private matches
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ram upgrade and settings
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now