Case Build and Finished Product
Putting in the standard test gear, we had no issues at all. There is still room above for a thin radiator, the front and floor are pretty much wide open for water cooling, and considering this is a mid-tower, we feel this is a great chassis for them to base many configurations from.
The PSU lined right up at the bottom and was easy to get screwed into place, and the same goes for the GPU as well. When it comes to the rear I/O shield, we did find ourselves struggling a fair bit to get it correctly lined up and locked into place, but we did eventually win that battle.
Using a Molex to power the front fans, we quickly tucked that away at the bottom, out of sight. The front I/O wiring drapes with a gentle curve to the grommets at the bottom, and left us plenty of clearance for the 8-pin and 24-pin leads we did run back here.
If you choose to go ODD-less, as we did, you get to keep all of that brushed aluminum on the front that the chassis offers out of the box, and we like that. Using it for storage as we did is a handy feature as well, and we did test a drive finding it did sit flush with this bezel.
Powering the system, we like the subtle change in appearance with the now white power icon illuminated on the power switch, although we missed the flicker of the HDD LED in this image, but that is the only thing that may distract the eye or annoy someone if they are picky about lighting.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Lego Worlds game release scheduled for February 2017
- Aquaman swims onto screens on October 5, 2018
- Crackdown 3 runs at 4K on Xbox Scorpio, arrives in 2017
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries announced for 2018
- GIVEAWAY: Corsair Limited RM1000i Special Edition PSU
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset