Benchmarks - SMB Workloads
Starting off our SMB workloads, the 5102T was fairly consistent across the QD scale within RAID 0, and RAID 1 fluctuated a bit more. Peak IOPS were seen at 231 for RAID 0 at QD128, and RAID 1 was 252 at QD16.
File Server gave a little more performance to our RAID 0 array with a peak of 259 IOPS at QD16. RAID 1 topped 287 IOPs at QD64.
Moving on to Email Server, performance dropped slightly with RAID 0 coming in at 206 IOPs at QD16, and RAID 1 just touching 196 IOPs at QD4.
Web Server allowed the AS5102T to stretch its legs a little with RAID 1 topping 321 IOPs at QD128. RAID 0 hovered around 287 IOPS from QD16 to QD128.
Workstation results had our RAID 0 array peaking at QD64 with 322 IOPs, and RAID 1 touched 345 IOPs at QD16.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Asustor AS5102T]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and Management]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Single Client Throughput]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Sequential Workloads]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - SMB Workloads]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm and LG working on Snapdragon 845 for the LG G7
- Samsung's first dual camera phone leaks in a video
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note7 pictured in the wild
- ASRock X299E-ITX/ac: up to 12C/24T CPU power in ITX form
- Gionee announces three new smartphones
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017