System IO Benchmarks
This is not applicable since there is no M.2 slot.
Diskbench USB 3.0:
ixChariot Network Throughput:
I/O performance is where I expected it to be with an Intel NIC and 4x of PCI-E bandwidth for the M.2 slot. Overall, performance is pretty good.
Audio RMAA 5.5:
Sadly, RMAA didn't seem to jive with Supermicro's implementation; I think it has to do with some setting in the UEFI not allowing the audio to be tested. So, I decided to focus on my ears, and I have to say that the audio isn't bad. It isn't the best I have heard out of a motherboard, but it will do the job just fine.
It's certainly not audiophile grade, but it is server grade, and it's totally acceptable for motherboard audio. The lows were deep enough, and the highs were fine. I listened to some music, played some Battlefield, and watched some Netflix, and it was good enough in the end.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and the C7X99-OCE]
- Page 3 [C7X99-OCE Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 5 [Test Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 6 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [Temperature and Power Consumption]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV: How to master attacks and combos
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD