Version and / or Patch Used: 2004 Patch 120
Developer Homepage: http://www.futuremark.com
Product Homepage: http://www.futuremark.com/products/pcmark04/
PCMark is a multipurpose benchmark, suited for benchmarking all kinds of PCs, from laptops to workstations, as well as across multiple Windows operating systems. This easy-to-use benchmark makes professional strength benchmarking software available even to novice users. PCMark consists of a series of tests that represent common tasks in home and office programs. PCMark also covers many additional areas outside the scope of other MadOnion.com benchmarks.
The CPU score is significantly lower on the PowerColor motherboard which is using the ATI 9100IGP Pro chipset. Intel have definitely got the better memory and CPU optimization, this can be seen in all the synthetic tests.
This is the same picture that we saw from Sandra with the Iwill 865 system cleaning up the memory synthetics. With this said its time to have a look at how it handles in our games.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Iwill ZMAXap - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Iwill ZMAXap - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Iwill ZMAXap - Page 3 [First Glance and The Contents]
- Iwill ZMAXap - Page 4 [The Internals]
- Iwill ZMAXap - Page 5 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and SiSoft Sandra]
- Iwill ZMAXap - Page 6 [Benchmarks - PCMark 2004]
- Iwill ZMAXap - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Graphics Tests]
- Iwill ZMAXap - Page 8 [Benchmarks - 3DMark2001 SE with ATI Radeon X800PRO]
- Iwill ZMAXap - Page 9 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Valve partners with Bitpay, with Bitcoin support now on Steam
- Intel no longer defines itself as a PC company, thinking more broadly
- Weekly Giveaway: Win a ZOTAC SONIX PCIe 480GB SSD (Global Entry!)
- Facebook, Messenger, Instagram apps debut on Windows 10
- Fallout 4 Steam patch adds Survival difficulty, improves performance
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- 1MORE Swarovski Crystal Piston Earphones Review
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched