Iwill aren't hugely well known in the enthusiast market or the retail market but they make some excellent pieces of hardware, especially in the server field. Iwill are similar to TYAN in the sense that they create an excellent line of motherboards surrounding multiple processor support. The DH800 is a particular well known across the Zeon enthusiast group as being a great overclocker yet it has what it takes to please server admin.
While over at Computex in Taiwan this year we saw Iwill showing off their new line of small form factor PCs that were just about ready to hit the market - it was a bit hard to miss all the hype of the new Iwill small form factor systems with all the Taiwanese folks walking around the halls with the small form factor systems sitting on top of their heads. We have the ZMAX (AP) here today that utilizes Intel's 865G chipset which we haven't used for a while now with the array of motherboards coming in utilizing the new 915 and 925 chipset from Intel.
We will be looking what Iwill have done with their SFF shell and what makes it different from the rest. The SFF market is extremely competitive these days and you can't just turn around and release a case that looks good and does nothing else. Let's continue on and see how Iwill tackles the task.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Iwill ZMAXap - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Iwill ZMAXap - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Iwill ZMAXap - Page 3 [First Glance and The Contents]
- Iwill ZMAXap - Page 4 [The Internals]
- Iwill ZMAXap - Page 5 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and SiSoft Sandra]
- Iwill ZMAXap - Page 6 [Benchmarks - PCMark 2004]
- Iwill ZMAXap - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Graphics Tests]
- Iwill ZMAXap - Page 8 [Benchmarks - 3DMark2001 SE with ATI Radeon X800PRO]
- Iwill ZMAXap - Page 9 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch may use 4GB LPDDR4 1600MHz RAM
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- SpaceX successfully lands another Falcon 9 rocket
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league