While we did opt for the digital distribution method of obtaining our drivers, we had no issues with installing or opening them. When the software opens, you are delivered this screen. There is an image of the mouse to the right, and at the left you have three different adjustment options.
Under the Button Function tab, we can adjust our button functions. The functions of the eleven buttons listed can be changed for each of the five modes that you can select across the top. These buttons can be set to default functions or disabled, and there is a list of 20 or so functions other than Macros that can substitute for the default functions. Just click on a button as we did to turn it red in the list, then from the list on the left, drag the function you want into that red slot, and presto, the function is changed.
Macro Management offers a list to the left that you will eventually fill with Macros you have created. If you are not that creative, you can upload and offload macros via this panel. You can create Macros from scratch with speed adjustments for spamming and time delays if needed. This is also the only mention we saw anywhere of the onboard memory space, and at the bottom of the left pane, we see there is 5888 bites of space offered.
Clicking on the DPI and Tool tab to the left will present these options. The left shows the four levels that can be selected, and you can set the DPI with the sliders on the right. Of course, you can also change DPI independent of which axis you can adjust from the 1000Hz polling rate, and they offer scroll acceleration, but it is turned off by default. At the bottom of this page you can back up a profile and save it anywhere on your PC, restore a saved profile to the Lumenata Pro, or reset the drivers all together.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Disney remaking 'The Lion King' in new CG hybrid feature
- Pre-order Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess figures now
- Dragon Quest Builders FREE demo now available for users
- Black Ops 3 mod tools enter open beta
- Elon Musk wants to colonize Mars
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now