Accessories and Documentation
When you open the box you will find a thick, plastic, zip-lock envelope containing the hardware and paperwork on top of the chassis. Inside of the envelope you will find bags that separate the hardware, and each bag has a sticker that lists the contents of the bag. The only thing they do not address here is that there is also a socket to drive in the standoffs.
We are pretty certain that the bag on the left is indeed a set of eight fan screws. However, our knowledge is really tested as we try to figure out how to install storage and optical drives with these sweet washer-type screws InWin supplied.
The last bits of hardware include this set of four zip-ties to manage wiring, and a pair of PSU support pads for those who opt to use longer power supplies in this chassis.
This manual comes as a large piece of folded paper. The manual contains a parts list, an explanation of the structure with an exploded diagram, the specifications, and information about warranty coverage. The rest of the manual uses illustrations to guide you through the build, shows the wiring diagrams, and even shows where all of the optional fans can go. The opposite side of the sheet is different; the first bit about the chassis and specs repeats in many languages there.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [InWin Gaming Black 707 Full-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Gaming Black 707]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung Galaxy S8 will have a headphone jack after all?
- HTC to launch only 6-7 devices this year
- Electric Concept One beats Bugatti Veyron
- Samsung unveils the Galaxy C7 Pro
- Lucasfilm denies CG Princess Leia plan for 'Star Wars 9'
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99
- ESL One returns to Southeast Asia to kick-off world class Dota 2 action in 2017