Unreal Tournament 2004
Version and / or Patch Used: 3270
Timedemo or Level Used: ut2004_ons_dria
Developer Homepage: http://www.atari.com
Product Homepage: http://www.unrealtournament.com/ut2004/
Unreal Tournament 2004 or UT2004 for short is the latest instalment to the Unreal Tournament series. The full version of the game is based on DX9 (the demo only uses DX8.1 like UT2003) and has faced quite a big make over and is a lot more intensive then its predecessor.
In our first real-world game benchmark, the results even up a little. In fact, at the lower resolution the 9600 XT is able to beat the 9800 PE by a small margin. As we increase the resolution, the 9800 PE takes the lead back and the higher powered cards take charge.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- 9800 Platinum Edition - Page 1 [Introduction]
- 9800 Platinum Edition - Page 2 [In The Box]
- 9800 Platinum Edition - Page 3 [The Card and Overclocking]
- 9800 Platinum Edition - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and 3DMark2001 SE]
- 9800 Platinum Edition - Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark03]
- 9800 Platinum Edition - Page 6 [Benchmarks - AquaMark 3]
- 9800 Platinum Edition - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2004]
- 9800 Platinum Edition - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- 9800 Platinum Edition - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Far Cry]
- 9800 Platinum Edition - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Quake 3 Arena]
- 9800 Platinum Edition - Page 11 [Benchmarks - High Quality]
- 9800 Platinum Edition - Page 12 [Benchmarks - Overclocking]
- 9800 Platinum Edition - Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Red Dead 2 delay won't interrupt future Rockstar games
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017