Unreal Tournament 2004
Version and / or Patch Used: 3270
Timedemo or Level Used: ut2004_ons_dria
Developer Homepage: http://www.atari.com
Product Homepage: http://www.unrealtournament.com/ut2004/
Unreal Tournament 2004 or UT2004 for short is the latest instalment to the Unreal Tournament series. The full version of the game is based on DX9 (the demo only uses DX8.1 like UT2003) and has faced quite a big make over and is a lot more intensive then its predecessor.
In our first real-world game benchmark, the results even up a little. In fact, at the lower resolution the 9600 XT is able to beat the 9800 PE by a small margin. As we increase the resolution, the 9800 PE takes the lead back and the higher powered cards take charge.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- 9800 Platinum Edition - Page 1 [Introduction]
- 9800 Platinum Edition - Page 2 [In The Box]
- 9800 Platinum Edition - Page 3 [The Card and Overclocking]
- 9800 Platinum Edition - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and 3DMark2001 SE]
- 9800 Platinum Edition - Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark03]
- 9800 Platinum Edition - Page 6 [Benchmarks - AquaMark 3]
- 9800 Platinum Edition - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2004]
- 9800 Platinum Edition - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- 9800 Platinum Edition - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Far Cry]
- 9800 Platinum Edition - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Quake 3 Arena]
- 9800 Platinum Edition - Page 11 [Benchmarks - High Quality]
- 9800 Platinum Edition - Page 12 [Benchmarks - Overclocking]
- 9800 Platinum Edition - Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- No Man's Sky VR would be a 'really good fit', says creator
- Guillermo del Toro teases Silent Hills successor
- Leaked 1666: Amsterdam gameplay footage is darkly enchanting
- Doom's ultra nightmare mode is so hard id Software can't beat it
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare officially trademarked by Activision
- WD 1TB Black drive memory dump while Win 7 installed.
- Corsair K70 RGB RAPIDFIRE Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Six Windows Applications Free Pack
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched