Sturdy and water resistant: You'll have no issue dropping it a few times, taking it through the sea spray on your boat or into the shower.
Sound projection: Providing a crazily large reach as similar to the Braven BRV-X in outdoor mode, this smaller 'hockey puck' product packs a massive punch.
Sound quality even when at full speed ahead: Even when jacked up to 100%, this speaker will provide you with clarity in its sound as seen at 20%. The speakers won't distort and the product won't jump all over the table.
Soft and seemingly-unresponsive buttons: The buttons are a little mushy, if they could have a firmer click and feel in the future this speaker could almost reach a 100% rating.
Lack of clarity: An issue that plagues every speaker, if you're an audiophile fan of classical music, you really need some headphones instead.
This speaker is extremely sturdy, loud, water resistant, and cheap. I don't think there's anything else to say to be honest. If you're in the market to purchase yourself a Bluetooth speaker offering, I'd find it extremely hard to recommend anything else at this stage.
Around this price range there is nothing even close in comparison. The only reason I could see for those wanting another product would either be the fact that they want a smaller device, or they wish to connect two speakers at one time. Otherwise, go and get yours right now! And don't worry, they don't all come in pink. We think the black model black looks the best, but that's up to you and your tastes.
PRICING: You can find the Braven Mira Portable Wireless Speaker for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The Braven Mira Portable Wireless Speaker retails for $54.07 at Amazon.
Product Summary Breakdown
|Performance (audio quality)||99%|
|Quality including Design and Build||95%|
|Bundle and Packaging||90%|
|Value for Money||99%|
|Overall TweakTown Rating||96%|
The Bottom Line: Braven's Mira portable speaker is extremely sturdy, loud, waterproof, and cheap. I don't think there's anything else to say to be honest.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Pricing & Availability]
- Page 2 [A Closer Look and Listening Experience]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 900p docked, 720p undocked
- Super Mario Odyseey hits 7 million views on YouTube
- Mass Effect: Andromeda will support HDR10, Dolby Vision
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99