GIGABYTE is a well-known manufacturer of computer hardware, and today I will give you a look at their X99-UD4. The X99-UD4 falls into GIGABYTE's Ultra Durable category for motherboards. It isn't specifically aimed at overclockers or gamers, but rather anyone looking for a versatile board with quality components.
The X99-UD4 doesn't carry specialized features, instead it provides all the Intel chipset features with some upgrades in the audio section. While it might not be labeled a gaming or overclocking motherboard, it still should hold its own when it comes to both.
So, let's take it for a spin.
The X99-UD4 supports a number of the latest X99 chipset features such as 8 DIMMs with 64GB of memory support, M.2, 10x SATA 6G ports, and SATA Express.
At $255 on Newegg, the X99-UD4 is at the midpoint for X99 motherboards.
PRICING: You can find the GIGABYTE X99-UD4 (Intel X99) Motherboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The GIGABYTE X99-UD4 (Intel X99) Motherboard retails for $249.99 at Amazon.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and the X99-UD4]
- Page 3 [X99-UD4 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 5 [Test Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 6 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [Temperature and Power Consumption]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Man walks into Apple Store, destroys Macs, iPhones
- Battlefield 1's new screenshots look digitally delicious
- Deep Silver will publish Kingdom Come: Deliverance
- How you can reel in high pay as a software tester
- J.J. Abrams teases imminent Portal movie announcement
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now