GALAX has laid down a decent factory overclock onto the GTX 960 EXOC, where the reference GeForce GTX 960 has a Base Clock of 1127MHz with a Boost Clock of 1178MHz, the GTX 960 EXOC pushes this up to 1203MHz and 1266MHz.
The rest of the specifications on the GTX 960 EXOC, where we can see that we have 1024 CUDA cores, 2GB of GDDR5 RAM at 7010MHz which provides us with 112GB/sec of memory bandwidth. 2-way SLI support is here, with 120W of power allocated to the video card, with 400W required for total system power.
GALAX has put some work into the GTX 960 EXOC, deploying its dual-fan cooler with a copper base, triple heat pipes, and improved cooling fin design. On top of this, GALAX has its Silence Extreme Plus technology, which disables the fans when the card is at idle, where no sound is made.
What good are words, without showing you the cooling setup in detail, huh?
GALAX has chosen to go with a dual-slot design, which allows for smaller systems to go SLI without running into troubles.
The dual-fan design is also great, as it will keep the card super cool during idle and even when stressing it out playing games for hours on end.
We can see the heat pipes popping out from the top of the card, and also through the fan we can see the large heat sink keeping that GM206 core nice and cool.
Here we have a shot of the plastic shroud covering the entire card, something that looks great in person.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now