System IO Benchmarks
Diskbench USB 3.0:
In the storage benchmarks, the C7Z97-OCE does very well, performance is solid and beats out some X99 systems that have the same setup. The C7Z97-OCE has a single M.2 slot that is routed 2x PCI-E 2.0, same as the X99-Gaming 5. The ASRock X99 WS-E/10G has 4x PCI-E 2.0 to its M.2 slot and the MSI X99S-MPower has 4x PCI-E 3.0 going to its M.2 slot.
ixChariot Network Throughput:
Network throughput was pretty good, the C7Z97-OCE uses dual Intel NICs so I didn't expect any issues in network testing.
Audio RMAA 5.5:
I disable all audio features set the correct bitrates and then test the audio with a loopback test.
Sound Judgment by Ear: Very Good.
There are 5 ratings for audio: 1. Problems, 2. Okay, 3. Acceptable, 4. Very good, 5. Excellent
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and the C7Z97-OCE]
- Page 3 [C7Z97-OCE Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [The BIOS and Software]
- Page 5 [Test Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 6 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [Temperature and Power Consumption]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Next iPhone might not be that spectacular after all...
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD