NAS products are equal parts hardware performance and software features. One complements the other in a balanced product. You need greater hardware performance to run more software features simultaneously.
ASUSTOR's ADM software package is the same on the AS7004T 4-bay system as it is on the company's larger flagship models, so you don't lose any software features.
This model includes support for AES 256-bit folder encryption, and uses the EXT4 file system for the internal array. The system can support several disk configurations, including RAID 6, RAID 5, RAID 10, RAID 0, and JBOD. Most users will want to run the 4-bay system in RAID 5. This level gives users single drive fault tolerance, but also greater write performance and disk capacity than RAID 6.
On the bottom of the same page we just linked to, you will find a list of optional software package that can be installed on the AS7004T. We didn't find anything missing from the massive list, and all are provided free of charge. The IP based management system allows you to install as many additional features as you would like with just a few clicks, and minimum configuration time.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm and LG working on Snapdragon 845 for the LG G7
- Samsung's first dual camera phone leaks in a video
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note7 pictured in the wild
- ASRock X299E-ITX/ac: up to 12C/24T CPU power in ITX form
- Gionee announces three new smartphones
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017