Let's dig deeper
Once again, the aluminum wins out. It feels very nice in your hand and really helps tie in a modernistic feel with the device. This is coupled with the massive button located at the end, used for turning on and off the LED flash light, along with the power indicators.
The button is something that is often overlooked by most companies, whom provide you with a tiny and hard to press button that often requires you to turn on a light or fiddle around for a while before activating any features.
The included flash light is certainly bright enough to illuminate anything you wish to do. It lights up my room as well as the torch on my Samsung Galaxy S4, alongside being a single-LED, so it will drain barely any of your precious power.
The shape is a little concerning as is the weight. Coming in at 170g and cylindrical in shape, the battery pack itself feels almost like two D-Cell batteries stacked on top of each other. Comparing this to other products, the Justin 2000 mAh power bank feels around 50% of the weight in your hand.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700X spotted in detail
- NVIDIA's next-gen Volta GPU turns up in latest drivers
- Horizon Zero Dawn is 'best' 4K game on PS4 Pro so far
- Nintendo Switch has 25.9 GB available memory, OS is 4GB
- GDC 2017 tease Ghost Recon Wildlands technology video
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league