The H260 Ultra Sleek Hue Stik sits in a stylish small metal-framed package, but only packs a 2600mAh punch - is that enough juice to keep you going on the run?
Portable power packs these days come in an extremely wide variety of shapes, sizes and capacities. Thanks to smartphone processing power becoming greater almost-monthly, batteries have become a major victim - seeing most average to heavy device users hit up their wall charger up to twice per day just to keep on running.
Featuring a cool single-LED flash light, an awesome-looking LED battery indicator, and 2500mAh of juice stored, my thoughts on this product lie within the review.
The best feature of this product would have to be its metal finish. It looks sleek, new-age and great straight out of the box. Alongside also feeling extremely sturdy, the Hue Stik gives users a very handy single-LED flash light located next to the input and output ports.
With a 1A input and 1A output rating, this battery pack will see your devices charged at these comparative speeds:
- 100% faster than a normal computer USB port (0.5 A)
- 83% of the speed of some OEM wall-socket chargers (1.2 A)
- 47% of the speed of most commercial battery packs (2.1 A)
As you can see by the stats above, 1A is nothing too amazing - but it's still better than nothing. We would have preferred to see 2A or higher.
Because the total capacity is limited to 2,600 mAh and the charging speed is slower than most - don't expect to be able to share your device around when camping or travelling with friends. If losses are completely taken out of the equation (you can expect realistically around 2,300 mAh to be pushed into your phone), the Hue Stik Ultra Sleek 2600 mAh will provide you with the following charge on various smartphone models:
- 140% on an Apple iPhone 6
- 100% on a HTC One M8
- 93% on a Samsung Galaxy S5
- 89% on an Apple iPhone 6 Plus
- 81% on a Motorola nexus 6
- 81% on a Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Pricing & Availability
We found the device listed and available on Amazon for $16.99, which we believe is a fairly reasonable price for what you get.
What's in the box?
As with most portable battery offerings, the total package is quite simple. Providing you with a short user manual and a Micro USB cable for used charging or discharging the device.
Unfortunately, there is no small carry pouch included, as it seems that the aluminum exterior might become scratched when rolling around your handbag or backpack - but for a $16.99 retail price, you can't complain too much given the price.
The actual box itself is very simple and nicely presented, allowing for a full all-around look at the product if you were buying this directly off a shelf from a brick-and-mortar retail store.
PRICING: You can find the Juno Power HUE Stik Aluminum Portable Battery Charger for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Facebook reaches 2 billion monthly users
- Ubisoft founders raise company stake to repel Vivendi
- Samsung sells around 12,000 Galaxy S8 units daily
- EU fines Google $2.7 billion for breaking antitrust law
- Anthem is sci-fantasy, not sci-fi like Mass Effect
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- Patriot Viper V570 RGB Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- WD Red 10TB NAS HDD Review
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller