Let's dig deeper
The included pouch is big enough to fit in two or three cards of choice, meaning you can pack away an ID, credit and debit card when travelling or spending a night away from home. However, the issue comes when you're trying to include the cable into the mix. It seems that only the cable and one card could be used at a time.
The obvious solution to this issue is to carry the whole device alongside your normal wallet, however, I feel that it removes a lot of the appeal for this product in the first place. It would be awesome if they could include different cover options with the product, either packaged in the same box, as different inclusions when purchasing or as a bonus-purchase option at a later date.
As mentioned before, if you've got an Apple product, you're going to have a bad time - seeing either third-party cables needing to be utilized, or a wide string of cables, adapters and cables again to connect from this device to your Apple device of choice. In the end, this removes the whole 'clean and simple' aspect completely.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now