Let's dig deeper
The included pouch is big enough to fit in two or three cards of choice, meaning you can pack away an ID, credit and debit card when travelling or spending a night away from home. However, the issue comes when you're trying to include the cable into the mix. It seems that only the cable and one card could be used at a time.
The obvious solution to this issue is to carry the whole device alongside your normal wallet, however, I feel that it removes a lot of the appeal for this product in the first place. It would be awesome if they could include different cover options with the product, either packaged in the same box, as different inclusions when purchasing or as a bonus-purchase option at a later date.
As mentioned before, if you've got an Apple product, you're going to have a bad time - seeing either third-party cables needing to be utilized, or a wide string of cables, adapters and cables again to connect from this device to your Apple device of choice. In the end, this removes the whole 'clean and simple' aspect completely.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Vivendi could push for an Ubisoft takeover this year
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds charity event: May 4
- Jeff Goldblum joins 'Jurassic World 2' cast
- MSI bundles super-fast Optane M.2 with motherboards
- Director hoping for 'Guardians of the Galaxy' 4K Blu-ray
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family