Sentey Shield GS-6090 Mid-Tower Chassis
The front of the chassis has a lot of mesh running down the bay covers and into the knot-like design of shapes, angles, and different textures in the plastic. This is not exactly our style, but there are people out there that can appreciate this.
The front of the chassis offers a single USB 3.0 port, and a single USB 2.0 port next to the 3.5mm HD audio jacks. The placement of these ports makes connectivity easily accessible. Off to the right is a display connected to a thermal probe that allows you to keep tabs on whatever you install the probe on.
The top of the chassis is a mix of solid plastic sections and mesh inserts shaped to mimic what we saw on the front. We also see the second control panel at the front, off to the right aside.
This I/O panel is where the power and reset buttons are found; both buttons are surrounded with a LED ring. At the far right, we see the two-position fan control switch, and a pair of USB 2.0 ports behind it.
The left side of the Shield offers a bulging side panel that has a square shape and styling additions around that edge. At the right and top there is venting and triple dents. This version of the Shield offers a large amber window to provide a view of the inside.
In the back, we find the rear I/O area with a 120mm fan at the top. We also find a pair of grommets above the seven expansion slots and venting, leaving the PSU to be installed at the bottom.
The right side of the Shield offers a design that is a mirror image of the inner left side, except it does not have a window. Since there is not much room behind the motherboard tray, this does add enough space to allow for some wire management.
Under the chassis, we find chunky plastic feet at the corners, a dust filter under the PSU, and what appear to be holes to mount a 3.5" drive to the floor inside of the chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Sentey Shield GS-6090 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Shield GS-6090]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 64: now $700+ on Amazon and Newegg
- Hollywood, not miners, gobbling up Radeon RX Vega supply
- Microsoft introduces Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition
- Tesla's Gigafactory shows huge progress in a new video
- Final Fantasy XV will support 8K resolution on PC
- Killer Networking - Killer control center new version (Z97X Gaming 5)
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience