Sentey ships the Shield GS-6090 in this high-end shiny packaging that features a lot of blue. Down the left side is a list of eight things that may inspire you to purchase this chassis, while at the right there is an image of the chassis inside of the box.
Rather than using specifications charts on the side of the packaging, Sentey has chosen to write the specifications out in paragraph form, so you really need to hunt if you are looking for something specific.
On the back of the box, we find two more images of the chassis with features highlighted on them. Near the bottom, we also see images of four "hot features" in this design.
Under the naming and the image of the chassis, this panel repeats some of the features. Here we see the chassis is a mid-tower, it is black, and there is an option for a PSU inside. We also see information on motherboard compatibility, and the size of this chassis.
Inside of the box, we find the chassis has an external layer of plastic on the side window, and the entire chassis is also wrapped in a plastic liner; both plastic liners reduce the potential for scratches. To absorb hard knocks like the one evident on the box, Sentey used thin Styrofoam caps to secure the chassis. These caps are effective, and in our instance, the chassis arrived in much better shape than the box leads us to believe it would be.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Sentey Shield GS-6090 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Shield GS-6090]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA shows how awesome Gears of War 4 looks in DX12
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Amazon developing sports game, sandbox MMO, survival MMO
- Microsoft had hoped for 200 million Xbox One sales
- Man walks into Apple Store, destroys Macs, iPhones
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now