Tt eSPORTS Black V2 Laser Gaming Mouse
On the left side of the Black V2, we can see the textured surface, and the bright red side buttons, but it is a bit difficult to see the honeycomb shaping used for the thumb grip at the front.
From this angle, the shape of the mouse tells us this is definitely a right hand only design. The entire mouse leans to the right above the battle dragon logo, and while the left is kept close and clean, the right extends, and offers a rest for your pinky.
The textured surface finds its way to the right side of the Black V2 as well, but this time we see a large indented area designed to provide a ledge at the top for easy lifting, and a lower ledge to prevent your pinky finger from dragging along with the mouse.
At the front of the Black V2, we see the main buttons are contoured like the right side, but this time the contour keeps your fingers centered on the device, and helps prevent them from slipping off the side. The shiny bottom section comes up much higher in the front, and it stops at the same level as the grommet for the USB cable.
At the top, down the center of the Black V2, we find a clear scroll wheel with a rubber band wrapped around it to ensure selections are easily made. Behind the scroll wheel is a pair of red buttons that are set by default to swap profiles; the closest button cycles through the four DPI selections.
Beneath the Black V2, we find four PTFE feet used to offer smooth, drag-free motion. Tt eSPORTS even put a red ring around the eye of the laser sensor, just under the model and serial number.
There is a removable cover between the large feet under the heel of the mouse. Under that cover, we find five, 4.5 gram weights that can be left in place, or removed to customize the weight of the mouse to suit your preferences.
We have been fans of braided cables for a while now, and Tt eSPORTS went for the trifecta in this cable; they braided the cable, provided a tie strap to make travel more convenient, and made the connection easily distinguishable, so it is easy to find in the rear I/O. The gold plating is also a nice touch.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Don't press new 'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer button
- The Last of Us 2 is Ellie's harrowing story of hate
- Zotac's $1999 VR Go backpack: GTX 1070, Intel i7 6700T
- Death Stranding analysis: breaking down the bizarre
- Marvel vs Capcom 3: Ultimate coming to PS4 later today
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset